CapKeeper® Test Strip Cap & Container Organizer
CapKeeper® is a unique product designed by RPC to simplify access to test strip containers, help protect strips from contamination, and prevent loss of the test strip container caps. It fits easily, yet securely, over your existing test strip container cap and automatically retains the cap after removal.
CapKeeper® “I.V.” style is available for either push/pull-off or rotate type test strip container caps. It has a retractable coil cord attached to it with a fast release snap lock clip on the end, making it ideal for hanging from IV poles, or hooking to a belt loop or other items for convenient hands-free placement.
There are three typical test strip cap diameters: 1-1/4”(1.250”); 1-3/8”(1.375”); and 1-3/4”(1.75”). Measure your cap diameter(s) to determine the correct CapKeeper® size(s) to mate with your test strip containers.
Save time, save money, save test strips and container caps with the CapKeeper® Organizer from RPC.
- Hangs from I.V. pole for fast and easy access to test strips.
- Clips onto belt loop or other items to keep test strips close at hand.
- Free-up your hands and prevent loss of test strips and container caps.
- Minimizes potential for contamination of test strips and container caps.
- Choose from various sizes available to fit different test strip containers.
- Requested by and designed for dialysis professionals.
CapKeeper® coil cord I.V. style, fits 1.25" cap - order for use with RPC test strips K100-0100, K100-0102, K100-0105, K100-0114.
CapKeeper® coil cord I.V. style, fits 1.375" cap - order for use with RPC test strips K100-0102HR, K100-0104, K100-0104.5, K100-0117, K100-0117CT, 5122.
CapKeeper® coil cord, I.V. style, fits 1.75" cap - order for use with RPC test strips K100-0101B, K100-0106, K100-0111, K100-0112.