Visor & Face Shields
For universal precautions and proper infection control, dialysis professionals are often required to use face shields. Personnel encounter situations where exposure to blood borne pathogens, body fluids, and chemical splash are concerns. Face Shields offered by RPC are the most comfortable and highest quality, low cost face shields available. The visor- shield offers excellent infection control. The shield prevents potentially harmful chemicals and fluids from coming in contact with the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and mouth.
The flexible plastic frame is easy to clean with a disinfectant wipe and the crystal clear impermeable shield can be replaced. Dialysis technicians and nurses have many options to choose from when selecting personal protective equipment (PPE). To maximize protection, insist on wearing comfortable full-face shields from RPC.
- Maximum protection with excellent coverage of the front and side of face.
- Superior optics with no distortion, no blurring results in great periphereal vision.
- Optically clear, anti-fog/anti-glare.
- Comfortable, ultra lightweight. Fits a variety of head sizes.
- Easy to put on and remove and quickly fits over glasses, goggles, and masks.
- Cost effective with a replaceable shield.