High quality hemostat, line, or tube occluding clamps are available from RPC. Tube occluders are used to constrict or occlude the lumen of a flexible tube.Total occluding can be prevented by engaging a stop which can be disengaged to release or for additional restricting. Jaws remain aligned when tubing is occluded and released. Smooth jaws will not damage tubing. Occluders are composed of lightweight, durable nylon. Aluminum rivets will not rust.
- Plastic occluders cost only a fraction of its metal counterpart
- Used to occlude medical grade tubing from 1 mm to 8 mm.
- Oversized finger holders for ease of use
- Jaws remain aligned when tubing is occluded
- Easy to use, lightweight, safe, and effective
- Durable. Made in the USA
- Available in Dark Blue, Sky Blue, White, Green, Red, and Yellow