Auto-Vent® Port Caps
RPC manufactures a unique and innovative self-venting dialysate port cap. A one-of-a-kind product, it’s easy to use and has many advantages over other types of port caps. In response to customer requests, we introduced this product to continue our commitment to the dialysis community. RPC’s corporate goals are to become your primary source for reprocessing supplies and to provide the highest quality products at discount pricing.
Increase safety in your treatment center by minimizing the potential for germicidal spray due to pressure build-up in dialyzers. The Auto-Vent® Port Cap is designed to automatically vent gas caused by the interaction of germicide and residual blood left in the dialyzer. You no longer have to be concerned with manually venting a dialyzer reuse cap to release internal pressure.
The Auto-Vent® Port Cap does it for you...safely and automatically.
- Vinyl body assures leak-proof seal on all dialyzer ports.
- Internal air gap between vent material and dialyzer port improves venting action.
- Safely and automatically vents gas caused by interaction of germicide and residual blood left in dialyzer.
- Allows gas to escape while blocking fluid and bacteria.
- No squeezing action required to cause venting action.
- Eliminates problems of umbrella-type caps that leak or vent improperly when squeezed.
- Bright yellow color prevents accidental disposal.
- Reusable. Compatible with germicides used in dialyzer reprocessing centers.*
* Compatible with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, 4% Formaldehyde,
0.05% Sodium Hypochlorite, 0.8% Diacide (Glutaraldehyde),
4% Micro-X, 4% Renalin, 4% Peracidin, 4% Puri-Steril.
Auto-Vent® - Port Caps - Yellow - Fits Dialyzer Dialysate Port
100 per bag